Monday, November 17, 2014

TOOTD: Black Lace Baby

edited image from Google

This is a throwback outfit of the day post, pardon the quality of the photos.


I am so sorry for not posting any OOTDs recently, I am still looking for a remote control for the camera since I don't have anybody to take my photos. (well nobody wants to) For now, I will post old photos that I was able to get from my Facebook account. I think this were taken last year during Christmas.

 ze famous duck face

dress - 168 Divisoria Mall
bracelets - 168 Divisoria Mall

I was able to curl my hair that time because I had a lot of time. I use the curling wand that my mum bought from Avon. The shoes that I wore for this look was a black ballet flats with white polka dots that I bought from SoleMate at SM City DasmariƱas when they had the buy two for a price of one promo.

 here is a closer look of the make-up look (pardon the cray cray face)

I will really try my hardest to post latest OOTD for all of you my friends. I just needed to get a hold of someone nice enough to take my photos, plus I need my own camera too. It is hard being a blogger, but I am loving it a lot.

Thank you so much for all of the love! God bless all of you.

"Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar."
— Taylor Swift, Blank Space



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...