Friday, November 21, 2014

FEATURE: @BROSHOPONLiNE (Well-Crafted Paracord Bracelets from the Philippines' #1 Paracraft Shop )

edited image from Google

Paracords or Rastaclats, whatever these are called I am addicted to them!


Within some military units, it's a tradition to make what is known as a "combat bracelet" using paracord from a soldier's trouser ties and a button from their uniform. Each soldier makes one for the next so each one has a bracelet made by someone else. These are then worn on the mission by each soldier and only taken off when the whole unit returns. (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Paracord-Combat-Bracelet)

pardon my Spongebob Squarepants blanket 

There are many shops online, and even actual stores, that sell and make these paracord bracelets. I was a bit intrigued with what it is so I decided to buy my own. I found a shop on Instagram, @BROSHOPONLiNE, that makes these works of art. I love the detail and effort that goes with each bracelet. I have collected quite a few, although I gave one to my godchild because he likes it, and I will be adding more in the coming months.

 file for the photo got corrupted but I still included it here. this is the viper scale bracelet.
Sharktooth

They do made-to-order bracelets where you can choose the color of the cord, what type the buckle will be, the design and if you want to include a charm too. I love how personalized every bracelet can be. It is a good thing they are having a special promo which is BUY 1, GET 1 FOR FREE.

2 strand Dahlen
 3 strand Dahlen
 thanks Barbara for the freebie!
sliding knot

I would also want to share how fast and smooth the transactions that I had with them. The experience was priceless because the seller is so nice and fun to talk to. You should check their shop out and take advantage of their promo while it is still up.


Here are some of the bracelets that they have in their shop. I posted some of the designs that they have, I will also include the link to their shop so that you can view their collection. I chose the designs that caught my attention, I hope that you will love them too.








The price of the bracelets ranges from 300php and up depending on how intricate the design is or if the buckle is plastic or metal. You will enjoy browsing the shop because they have photos of their products and they also do feature the photos of the customers whom received their parcel already.

Try these bracelets out and check BroShopOnline on Instagram. I want you to experience the awesomeness of these products. Enjoy browsing and thank you so much for making me reach 300 readers. I love you all! The giveaway will be posted soon. God bless all of you!

"Live for something rather than die for nothing."
— George Patton



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...