Saturday, November 22, 2014

OOTD: Dad's Birthday (22 November 2014)

edited image from Tumblr

Here is a new OOTD post, finally!

So I woke up late, I wasn't able to go to work and it's my dad's birthday. My family, with the exception of Tony because he wasn't here, went to the chapel to hear the mass. We always hear the mass during our birthdays, and every Sunday, to thank Him for all of the blessings that we have received and the gift of life.


My mum told us to wear white and I chose to wear this printed dress because I haven't worn it in months. It has been sitting in my closet for forever already. I wanted to be comfortable so this shirt dress was my first pick.

this was an OOTD from last year with the same dress

We had breakfast at Café France inside De La Salle University Health Sciences Institute. I had ham & cheese omelette with cafe latté, I was so full. We had some quality time together along with my aunt Fely.

Frankfurter and Egg Tray
Chops Tray with Salad
Cheesy Ensaymada with Four Seasons Juice
Ham & Cheese Omelet
 Spaghetti Carbonara

I just want to tell my dad how lucky we are to have a father like him. He provides, protects, loves, cares and respects us. I want to also highlight the fact that he loves me and he loves my courage of coming out and telling him that I am lesbian. He supported me all throughout and he doesn't force me to change, but you know dads they will always joke about having grand children. I love you dad, I know that you feel it, thank you for everything.

 the handsome birthday MAN

My mum took photos of us eating. She really loves taking photos and documenting everything that is happening to us. She wants to have something to look back in the future.



After breakfast, my mum and I went to the Immaculate Conception Church for our seminars as lay ministers of the Word. I asked my mum to take a few photos of me (although blurry) so that I can post them on my blog. I missed doing OOTD posts that is why I grabbed the opportunity, good thing my mum was so supportive.

 I hate that I gained a lot of weight!
sorry for the blurry photo

dress - Uniqlo
shoes - ABC Family (168 Divisoria Mall)
bag - @nikzieshop
paracord bracelet - @broshoponline
watch - 168 Divisoria Mall

Thank you for the love my dear online buddies. I will try my hardest to post more OOTDs and I will make sure to buy a remote control for the camera so that I can take better shots next time. God bless all of you!

“You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.”
— Desmond Tutu



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...