Monday, October 6, 2014

How To: Gradient Lips

edited image from Google


This trend has been in style for a while now. I've seen K-Pop stars sporting this and they look so doll-like. It makes your lips look fresh or like you've sipped strawberry juice. I was able to watch video tutorials on how to do this and I took down notes.

Here are the steps on how I do the gradient effect: (sorry if am not using my own lips for this tutorial)

1. Make sure that you've exfoliated your lips so that it will look smooth and healthy. (make sure that if you used a lip balm, wipe off the excess product)

edited image from Google

2. Swipe a nude or light coral base on the lips, focusing on the outer lips.
edited image from Google

3. Put a little amount of a darker pink or red on your fingers and dab it on the inner lips.
edited image from Google

4. Make sure that there are no lipstick stain on your teeth.
edited image from Google

Notice that there will be a difference on how I did it with the next tutorials that you will be seeing because I shared the steps that I do. I took notes on these tutorials and put my own twist on the tutorial. I hope that this will help you too.

Here are the videos that I have watched:


Thank you so much for reading yet another post my dear subbies. God bless all of you!

Look into the mirror, at yourself
Don't you like you?
Cause I like you
— Try by Colbie Caillat




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...