Sunday, October 12, 2014

Choose the Perfect Dress for You

edited image from Google

Pick the perfect one for you.
I found a website that showcases a huge array of dresses for any occasions may it be prom dresses, long prom dresses, short prom dresses, evening dresses, formal dresses, cocktail dresses and bridesmaid dresses. The online store will totally help you by providing you with options about colors, fabrics, design and embellishments. This website is http://www.avivadress.co.uk/.

more info HERE

This dress reminds me of the song Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez but it's in blue. I love the embellishment and this will really make you stand out. Where will I wear this? Probably a cocktail party that will be help at night so that I can shine. I fee like this dress will really stand out especially when the light hits it, the embellishments will glow. It is not over the top that is why I like this dress.

more info HERE

I love this dress! I like how the top part wraps around the body seamlessly. It is conservative and not -over-the-top. It also looks chic because of the gold details. I would wear this one to a wedding, I know that it is said that you can't wear white but this is elegant and the gold cuts most of the white fabric. A simple updo or a side messy bun will be my choice for the hair.

more info HERE

If I were to be bonded in the sacrament of matrimony I would love to wear this dress. I adore the silhouette of a trumpet or mermaid dress, since I tried wearing one when my parents had their 25th wedding anniversary. If this dress will come in cream or coral I will totally buy this but the traditional wedding dress is just perfection.

more info HERE

I love the train on this dress! The lace on this dress is stunning and it looks vintage which is to die for. The silhouette is simple yet very chic and modern at the same time. It is not your typical wedding dress which made it one of my choices

Those are just some of the dresses that you can see on their website. Please do visit http://www.avivadress.co.uk/ for more options.

Thank you so much for the love, God bless!

'If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.'
— Anna Wintour




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...