Monday, September 29, 2014

Florals & Tip Toes


Follow me and my best friend in our adventure. (WARNiNG: this is a photo heavy post)

My best friend Nybel, http://nybeltriestoblog.blogspot.com/, and I went to SM Aura to experience the Magnum Cafe. At first we were expecting the actual DIY Magnum bar is expensive but we were surprised that it cost us 100php each. We bought the pre-made bars and they were delicious.


Nybel tried the Spicy Tangy Tango (right side) and I tried the Gold Rush (left side). The spicy one has a vanilla ice cream base with a Belgian chocolate coating and the toppings are grape nerds, potato chips & chili flakes with a drizzle of milk chocolate. My choice was a chocolate ice cream base with a dark chocolate coating with toppings such as parmesan popcorn, chocolate crunch balls and gold nuggets which was finished with a white chocolate drizzle.

top - Divisoria
jeans - Bench
shoes - Divisoria
watch - Just Cavalli
rastaclat - @broshoponline

There was an exhibit of artworks that are all about Marvel & DC superheroes. I love how they were done, all of the pieces were breathtaking.
This is not a photo of an action figure but a painting of an actual action figure

Groot is now one of my favorite characters
who doesn't love Heath Ledger as the Joker right?
He is an adorable bomb sniffing dog, look how behave he is (I politely asked the officer to take a photo of his dog)

So that wraps up our adventure in SM Aura in Taguig City. We had fun taking photos and talking. I hope that we will have another adventure and I won't forget to share it with all of you.


Thank you so much for the love my dearies! God bless!

Friends are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can’t break them apart.
— Unknown



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...