Sunday, September 21, 2014

The First Date TAG

edited image from Google

This is such an interesting tag for all of you.

I watched Claire Marshall & Jenn Im do this TAG and, as usual, decided to do it too. This is going to be interesting and fun at the same time.

Here are the questions:

1. How long does it take you to get ready for a date?
- 1 hour is the maximum time that will take me to get ready for everything actually, including a date.

2. Whats your idea of a perfect first date?
a. Dinner    b. Drinks    c. Cinema    d. Adventurous dates
- I am a hopeless romantic so it would be a dinner date.

3. What would you gravitate more towards to wear on a date ...
a. Jeans    b. Trousers    c. Skirt    d. Dress
- of course a dress, I would love to dress up and show how lady-like I am on a date.

4. On the date of your choice what makeup would you wear
a. Girl next door    b. Smokey and sexy    c. Bold lip    d. Brights
- that would be girl next door, you don't want to look overdone on a date right?

5. Your date says you have half an hour to be ready what do you do?
- then get ready in half an hour. HAHA.

6. Your date asks for the bill, do you ...
a. Offer to pay - with actual meaning to pay (lol)
b. Make a fake fuss - with no intention of paying (even more lols)
c. Expect him to pay straight away
- I can tell my date that we can split the bill

7. Do you go out with him again?
- we're talking about a guy? sorry, I won't go out with him.

8. It's time to say goodbye you really like your date do you ...
a. Wave
b. Hug
c. Kiss on the cheek
d. Peck
e. Full on smooch

- a hug will be okay.

Those were my answer to this TAG and now it is time for me to choose who will answer these next.

I hope you have fun answering this tag! God bless!

'I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.'
 Whitney Houston



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...