|edited image from Google|
Good afternoon dear roses!
I have received another Sunshine Blog Award and I am so giggly now. This is from my blog friend Christine of http://mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com/. I am so grateful for the amount of love that I have been receiving and such nominations/awards adds up to my hype.
On with the award, basically you will start of with posting a photo of the award (which I decided to make mine like what Christine did) along with the post. Next step is to post 11 random facts about you, since this is my second Sunshine Blog Award for this year I will be posting a different set of facts about me. Then Nominate 11 bloggers & let them know about the nomination. The last step is to come up with 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
The 11 facts about Ms. Kei:
1. I love cooking anything that is Italian
2. I do a little baking
3. I am addicted to lemon water
4. I lost over 5 phones already (am a cluts)
5. I have 6 ear pierces
6. I collect watches
7. I have VERY sparse eyebrows
8. I was born with a rare skin disease (seborrheic dermatitis)
9. I am addicted to anything that has mint
10. I am a frustrated photographer
11. My girlfriend and I are now on our fourth year together
Let us answer these questions my dearies:
1. Have you ever heard a wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
-- I believe so yes.
2. Adobe or Adobo?
-- Adobo! :D
3. Wine or Rewind?
4. Rain or Sunshine?
5. Korean or Japanese?
-- definitely Japanese
|image from http://graingnome.deviantart.com/art/Harajuku-Kawaii-TV-375753413|
6. Hollywood or Bollywood?
7. Blogging or Jogging?
-- Blogging, am a lazy bone
8. Tic Tac or Tic Toc?
-- Tic Tac
9. Accessories or make up?
10. TV or TB?
11. Book or Notebook?
|image from http://hplusmagazine.com/|
The pretty nominees:
Laur of http://desireandinspire.com/
Denise of http://pixiedw.blogspot.com/
Mindy of http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/
Kat of http://www.misskatv.com/
Eyah of http://www.eyahnism.com/
Jenniya of http://iamjenniya.blogspot.com/
Charu of http://www.myglossyaffair.com
Answer these questions ladies:
1. Online Shopping or Shopping at the mall?
2. Android or Apple?
3. Encyclopedia or Wikipedia?
4. Maxi Dress or Skater Dress?
5. Shorts or Skirts?
6. Sneakers or Wedges?
7. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
8. What is your favorite brand of clothing line?
9. Do you believe in destiny?
10. What is your favorite snack?
11. If you were to go on a date with a celebrity, who will it be & where?
These are such random questions & I hope that you have fun answering these. Thank you so much for giving me smiles & love. God bless all of you and stay gorgeous!
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard