Wednesday, April 23, 2014

OOTD: Crochet Love Affair


|edited image from Google|
Good afternoon lovely roses!

It has been weeks since I last posted my outfit of the day. I usually have work on Sundays and I am too lazy to take pictures of my outfits at work. I really need to keep up with these posts. For today I will be posting an outfit that I wore to church last Sunday. It was Easter Sunday, it was sunny but it was windy which is perfect.


I decided to wear a maxi dress that I bought at Bread N Butter in SM City DasmariƱas. It was sold for 300php which is a steal for this lovely dress. I used a pair of nude pumps that I bought at 168 Divisoria Mall way back. Then I changed to these black flats because we will be visiting my grandmother and I don't want to stress my feet wearing heels.

|dress similar to this HERE|

Here are the details of the dress.


Thanks to my dad for taking these pictures. Thanks for reading this as well dearies. God bless you and stay gorgeous!

Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady.
-- Edith Head



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...