Thursday, March 7, 2013

Review: Ever Bilena Famous Lipstick in Watermelon



Here is a budget friendly review for Filipinas out there.


I went to SM City DasmariƱas a few days back to purchase things. I passed by the Ever Bilena counter and I cannot resist buying another shade of their Famous Lipsticks. I bought the shade Watermelon and it is so amazing. The other shades are glittery and I hate lipsticks with glitters. I love using matte and glossy lipsticks.



Sorry if the photo is dark, took this photo at night.







     ❥ it is affordable
     ❥ very buildable
     ❥ great color pay-off
     ❥ I really love the color
     ❥ does not have a fishy smell
     ❥ does not have an after-taste

Here are photos of the lipstick swatch and as you can see it is darker than Peppery Pink.


(without flash)


(with flash)







     ❥ it does not last that long
     ❥ leaves a white film after a few hours
     ❥ the packaging is vulnerable







     ❥ I will definitely give it 5 out of 5 paisleys. Even though there are a few dislikes about this product, the color payoff made it rise up to the challenge. I just love how deep the coral color is and how smooth it glides on.










❥ It is such a great product that I would love to repurchase this. It is very affordable and is really worth the hype. Local brands are keeping up with the high end products and I am so proud to say that I do love local brands, especially the lipsticks.

Thank you so much for reading loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...