Thursday, March 7, 2013

OOTD: Embracing my Curves (16 February 2013)



Say hello to the more curvy me!


This was the outfit that I wore when I was with my mum and dad last Saturday. I am loving my whole outfit that is why I decided to do a post about it.

The outfit that I am wearing is a combination on my gray scoop necked shirt from Surplus Shop and my floral pants from Cookies 'N Cream. I just love how cute they look together. The shoes that I wore are these hot pink flats from Shoebox that I bought at the Hypermarket in SM Mall of Asia. It is a uncomfortable but I like wearing it still.


I did a top knot because I want to keep the look clean. I wrapped my hair extension around my top knot to make it fuller. My mum liked it that she wants me to do the same look on their renewal of vows. It is sleek and sophisticated.


For my makeup, I kept it simple. I used my mum's Estee Lauder blush that I don't know what shade it is exactly. The label peeled off and I don't know where it is. The color is almost plum and it made my face look slim. I used Ever Bilena Pro Longwear Lipstick in Eager for my lips. I love the shade of this lipstick, it is red but not striking. It makes my teeth look whiter. I used Avon Smooth Minerals Foundation in M110 Medium to set everything. I love this powder because it keeps me shine free for a long time.


That is everything about my outfit. It is a late post, I wasn't able to post it right away because I was too busy with training. Thank you so much for reading this loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...