Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation


image from google



This is yet another review from the international brand Avon. My mum bought this for me and I am liking it so much. Based on the website, this foundation claims to be blendable, buildable, lightweight powder doesn't settle into lines and wrinkles. 100% naturally derived mineral pigments, light.medium powder coverage, suitable for sensitive, oily, normal and combination skin. Mess free packaging: get the perfect amount of powder every time. It has SPF15 and contains 6g of product. This is my first time to try mineral makeup and I am very happy about it.



this is the foundation with my favorite kabuki brush from Nichido

I have mine in the shade M110 Medium. I am so surprised that it blends with my skin well. I wasn't able to test it before it was bought but it really matches my skin very well.








     ❥ it is compact
     ❥ the shade matches my skin perfectly
     ❥ it is affordable (although I forgot how much it is)
     ❥ very blendable
     ❥ the packaging is very sleek







     ❥ I hate the fact that you have to shake off the product to use it (I hate such packaging)









     ❥ I will give this product a 4 out of 5 paisleys because of the fact that it is hard to use but still I love this product so much.







     ❥ all in all, except for the packaging dilemma that I have, the product is very nice. I highly recommend this for those who are starting their makeup collection. This is such a good product and it keeps my face shine-free. I also love that it is very compact and that I can bring it anywhere. Glad that my mum bought it for me, this is such a good deal.


this is a photo of me after using the product and am sorry if it is blurry

Any of you girls tried this product out? Let me know if you like it or not. Let's share our insights.

Thank you so much for reading loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




4 comments:

  1. Pretty blog! :D
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know. :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?

    Giveaway on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...