Monday, February 18, 2013

How I Take Care of my Nails


image from weheartit


Who else suffer from weak and brittle nails? Well, I am definitely one of you. My nails became weak from having them painted every now and then. After watching YouTube videos about keeping your nails healthy I decided to take care of mine.

My toenails are extra weak that is why I use a nail hardener by the brand Bobby. I have been using it for a month now and it made my nails stronger. I have yet to try the Kwik-dry & Cuticle Conditioner by Caronia. I also saw DiamondsHeels and ThatsHeart use oil to keep their nails healthy. I have yet to find that product.


I should avoid painting my nails often. Once a month is okay for putting polish. I want to avoid having yellow nails. It may ruin them and prohibit it from growing healthy ones. I just need to be diligent. This is what I do when I have no polish on my nails. (I have nail polish on, sorry for that. :D)


The first thing that I do is to put a dab of the product on the cuticle.


I massage it through and let it sit overnight.


Do you have any nail regime to keep your nails pretty and healthy? Can you share your secrets?

Thank you so much for all of the love. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




2 comments:

  1. I'm lucky my nails aren't brittle even though I always have nail polish on!

    Hey, I love your new blog design!nSo pretty and classy! And neat! The header is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so luck dear.
      i have very weak nails.
      :(

      thanks dear,
      i am loving my new layout as well.
      i am so into vintage and this
      is such a good way to show it off.

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...