Monday, February 18, 2013

How I Organize the Outfits that I will wear for work


image from weheartit.com


I started organizing my outfit ahead of time to avoid taking time getting ready. I made a board where I could list the outfits that I would want to wear for this week. Soon I'll buy a small white board so that I could hang it on my wall.


image from weheartit.com

There will be a tabulation of days in there. From Monday to Friday, my outfits are set from my top to my shoes. The makeup and hair will just be based on what I want on that day. For example, last Wednesday I had my hair with a poof because I just feel like it. I wore red lipstick because I was wearing a white top so that my face won't be washed out.


image from weheartit.com

As soon as I have a white board, I'll draw lines on it with permanent marker so that it will be more organized. I have colored markers which will make it look more colorful. I could also take photos of my clothes or print out words to symbolize each clothing item. I really want to be more organized, especially now that I am working, so that I won't be struggling with time.

Any of you have the same idea? I would also want to have a fitting mannequin but I have cats and they might tip it over. Any suggestions that are related to this post, please leave them on the comment box below.


image from bombayharbor

Thank you so much for sharing yet another post with me loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...