Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara


image from this blog


I have seen a lot of YouTube gurus raving about this product. I have always wanted to try this out but wasn't able to purchase. Last Christmas, was so surprised that Ate Ayin (my cousin from Singapore) sent me one. I was so ecstatic when I saw it together with a Baby Lips variant that I have never seen before. After receiving it, I have been using it non stop and I am loving it.







      it is very pigmented
      the packaging is superb
      it makes my lashes look fuller and longer
      it doesn't give me any allergic reactions
      it keeps my lashes curled for quite a long time





 


     it could get a bit clumpy
     it is so hard to remove

















      if I run out of it I would definitely repurchase another one. I would also want to try the other variant which is Flare. This mascara is worth the rave because it really made my lashes look like falsies. I would definitely recommend this mascara to you girls.

I had a great time making this post for all of you. Thank you so much for the never ending support. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...