Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara


image from this blog


I have seen a lot of YouTube gurus raving about this product. I have always wanted to try this out but wasn't able to purchase. Last Christmas, was so surprised that Ate Ayin (my cousin from Singapore) sent me one. I was so ecstatic when I saw it together with a Baby Lips variant that I have never seen before. After receiving it, I have been using it non stop and I am loving it.







     ❥ it is very pigmented
     ❥ the packaging is superb
     ❥ it makes my lashes look fuller and longer
     ❥ it doesn't give me any allergic reactions
     ❥ it keeps my lashes curled for quite a long time





 


    ❥ it could get a bit clumpy
    ❥ it is so hard to remove

















     ❥ if I run out of it I would definitely repurchase another one. I would also want to try the other variant which is Flare. This mascara is worth the rave because it really made my lashes look like falsies. I would definitely recommend this mascara to you girls.

I had a great time making this post for all of you. Thank you so much for the never ending support. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...