Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Super Late November Favorites





I know that it is too late for this post but I will post it anyway. I would just want to share my November favorites to you. These are items that I have been loving for the month of November.

The first items are inside my mum's room because that is our main makeup area. Most of them are part of my face routine. The first item is the Skin Renewal Lotion that our dermatlogist prescribed. It is basically a toner. It is in a white bottle. Next is the Belo Essentials Sun Expert Face Cover with SPF 40+++. That is the one in the yellow tube. I am also loving the eRAse UK Derm Erase serum that helps lighten my dark spots. It comes in a small bottle with a roll-on so that you could easily apply it to your skin. Lastly is the Maxipeel Exfoliant Cream #1 Mild. Next are makeup products and the first one is the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup in 030 Nude. I also love the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation in 030 Light/Pale. I love the combination of this two (2) products because it gives me a smooth canvass for my makeup.



For the other items on my favorites, I want to start off with my Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Blossoming Romance. I love the scent of it, I just love it. Next is the Block&White White and Smooth Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant in Powder Fresh. For the makeup products, there is the Mally Shadow Base that is in this green compact case. There is also the Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in #02 Brown. My Nichido 24hrs Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen in T01 Black is my favorite eyeliner. For blush, the Maybelline New York Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh Coral worked magic for me. For touch ups I use the Ever Bilena Face Powder in Natural. The brushes that I have been using are my Nichido Kabuki Brush and my Marionnaud Angled N˚32 Blush Brush.




For my non beauty favorite, I am loving my Gray Leopard Print Bag by Twins Closet. It is compact but is very roomy inside. I can bring an umbrella, my makeup bag, wipes, handkerchief and a lot more. I just adore this bag and it has been my friend for the whole month.

That is my Novermber favorites loves. How about you? What are your favorites for last month and also this month?

Thanks for reading this loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...