Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review: Etude House Eyebrow Brush





Good day loves! I haven’t been able to post anything for a couple of days because I was too lazy to even go online. I will start this week off with a review. I bought an eyebrow brush from Etude House for P 128. This is for my ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium.








- it is inexpensive
- it has a soft brush head
- it is easy to hold on to
- the brush isn’t itchy









- none actually






    






- Yes, it was more than what I expected it to be. The brush glided on easily and it picked up the product easily. It is quite small so I can bring it with me and it is thin enough that I could hold it well. I also recommend this for girls who uses brow powders.

What eyebrow brush do you use? Have you tried using the Etude House Eyebrow Brush or any of their brushes? What can you say about them?

Thank you so much for reading yet another review loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




2 comments:

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...