Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OOTD: Purple on Purple (15 December 2012)





This was my outfit a few weeks ago. I just wanted to share it with you loves. My favorite color is purple and since it is the season of Advent I decided to put on this ensemble.

I wore my light purple, is it lavender, and paired it with my favorite floral skirt. The top was made for me by my mum's seamstress and the skirt is from a thrift store in Tagaytay. I had my white sparkly flats on by Solemate.

My arm candy is my PierAngelo d' Carlo watch with random bracelets from Sakura at 168 Divisoria Mall. I also wore my DIY cross bracelet.


That is pretty much my outfit. Thanks for reading loves. God bless you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...