Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OOTD: Cheers to The Freakin' Weekend (9 December 2012)


(sorry for the late post loves)




After watching the devastating Pacquiao vs Marquez fight, my mum, dad and I went to SM City DasmariƱas. My mum and I will be having our facial treatment today. I decided to wear my thrift store find which is an awesome tank top that I bought for P 80. I paired it with a faux leather leggings that I bought for my mum but it won't fit her. I bought it from Kat's Shop at 168 Divisoria Mall.


For my arm candy, I wore my Kultura Filipina Bracelet, my Anagon Collection colorful strings bracelet, a religious bracelet from Our Lady of Piat, my half heart necklace (wrapped it around my wrist) and my PierCarlo d' Angelo Watch.

I have a headband on today. It is a crown headband by SM Accessories. I love that it added glam to my outfit. It is a crown with rhinestones in it. A subtle way to add sparkle to a simple look. I also used my native bag from Kultura Filipina to put my things in.

I had no makeup on except for eyeliner and eyebrows. Since everything will be washed off, I removed my face makeup beforehand.

That is all for my OOTD. Thanks for reading this loves. God bless all of you.

Stay fab!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...