Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October


It's October and it is the beginning of my job hunting again. I have been jobless for almost two months now so I wanted to try for a new one again. I haven't had luck in my past jobs and I am hoping that this time will be different. I have been very comfortable working at a call center that is why I will be applying for another company.

I shouldn't let my sickness pull me down but use it to work harder. I should be smarter and more responsible this time. This will be a huge leap for me. Wish me luck loves!

I am also looking forward to MORE blog posts, DIYs, using my sewing machine more often and a lot of fun this month. I sure wish that I will be hired in one of the companies that I will be applying for. I am so excited to know what October will give me.

Thank you so much for reading loves. Stay fab.



2 comments:

  1. We have a giveaway going on right now where you could win a 100$ pair of glasses. Just thought you'd be interested! Come by soon ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...