Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Two Pairs Up the Stairs

I was at SM Mall of Asia yesterday when my favorite ballerina flats' rose fell off so I decided to purchase a pair but ended up getting two pairs. It's a good thing that SoleMate still have the 2 for P 399 sale for the rainy season. I chose a navy blue ballet flats with ribbon that has adorable hearts on them. The other pair that I chose was a black and white polka dotted ballet flats.





The first pair is this navy blue ballet flats. I chose this because first is that it goes with my pants and it has a bow. I love the hearts that are printed on the flats that are very feminine. I never had any blue pair of shoes so it is a good thing that I bought this.



(I just love the cute little bows in front of the ballet flats)


(this is the close-up of the print which is really adorable)

The next pair is the black and white polka dotted ballet flats. I just bought two ballet flats before with the same design but with different colors. I love polka dots and having it in my favorite color combination is great. I can pair it with anything because it is bold and unique. I also love that the shoes are made with a soft material so it is very comfortable and stylish at the same time.




(here is the close-up shot)

I just love shoes like these pairs and I am glad that I bought them. I will collect more of these but I need to find the perfect storage for my shoes and flip flops. Thank you again for reading fab people, love y'all. Stay fab!




4 comments:

  1. aww cute flats muffin! LOVE them! i really miss shopping at MoA :( so many awesome stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes muffin ,
      they are to die for !
      you should come home soon .
      :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of Solemate flats too! I love how they're so budget friendly. :>

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr !
      and they have pretty designs too
      that is why i am addicted to 'em .
      :)

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...