Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Theme

Say hello to my new theme, I edited it today and I loved the outcome of it. I did something feminine because of the pretty floral background that I had. I also focused on my blog name which is brushes and pens so the concept of my new header is about that also. There is a huge ink splat with my photo on it and a powder blush also just to still stick to my concept.


I love my new blog layout, I hope you guys loved it too. Thank you so much for reading and stay fab!



4 comments:

  1. such a lovely blog! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ,
      i am so glad that you liked it .
      i followed your wonderful blog too .
      :)

      Delete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...