Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OOTD: Of Reds and Leopards

Of Reds and Leopards

Of Reds and Leopards by kittykittybanggbangg featuring a red short sleeve shirt




This is what I wore yesterday when I applied for work. Sadly I wasn't lucky but then I was with my girlfriend Kheith which is awesome. I wasn't able to take a photo of my whole outfit for that day, as usual, so sorry about that.

I gave her the ring already and she liked it. It was quite big for both of us but it's a good thing that it fits our left middle fingers. I love the simple band on the ring that is why I bought it in the first place. It has a small rhinestone in the middle which was adorable. It was simple yet elegant looking and although it is not the exact ring that I wanted I still love it. The photos will be posted soon so patience girls. (*giggles)

Thank you for reading and stay fab! I love y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...