Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SM City Dasmariñas Haul

I went to SM City Dasmariñas this morning to check if Bench PH still has their Denim Fashion Show promo tickets which sadly is over. I was really disappointed about it but I can still have tickets if we inquire directly at SM Mall of Asia The Arena. But that is not the main focus of my post so let's move on.

I went to Watsons to look for Maybelline New York Baby Lips Glow in Mixed Berry. I first saw this when my girlfriend and I went to SM Mall of Asia a few days ago but wasn't able to buy it so it is a good thing that it was available in our area. It has a sweet scent to it and it is a great buy and it will be a huge staple in my purse. I also love the packaging because it was shiny and is pink.






(I just love the packaging on this)

The next stop in my unplanned shopping day is at Twinline where they sell cellphone accessories. I finally decided to buy a rabbit case for my phone and I loved it so much. I also bought a plugy to have a dust-free headset hub. It is purple and has rhinestones that are gorgeous!



My last stop was at SM Department Store and I finally purchased the blouse that I was eyeing for weeks now. It is a sheer peach top with a scalloped neckline and punched scalloped hem by the brand Betty. I can wear a bandeau underneath or a tube top so that it won't be too revealing. The last item that I bought today was a pair of white shorts by the brand Baleno. I was surprised that it was in the size 26 which was my size 2 years ago, it felt so good. I also loved the floral details inside of the shorts which I fell in love with it right away.






That was pretty much all of the items that I bought today, hope y'all enjoyed reading. Thank you so much and stay fab loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...