Saturday, September 15, 2012

Organization Plan Update

I started to organize things in my room and I started it off with my intimates. It was a good thing that my mum bought me an underwear organizer from Avon that was so pretty. It is a pink zebra printed organizer with three drawers. For the first drawer I put all my swimsuits in because I barely use them. The second drawer is where I arranged all my favorite bras in and kept my other random bras in a bag and kept it in my closet. The last drawer was where I put my undies and arranged them by type. I love how my intimates looked because it is very organized. Am so sorry that I don't have photos of it but will include it in my next organization update, I promise.
(this isn't the exact organizer that I have but it has the same print. photo from http://www.cosmo.ph/)



I placed the drawer on top of my study table where I can easily reach and see it. I also placed it there because the top of my study table was spacious and it doesn't have anything on there. This is just the start of my organization plan and am hoping that my room will turn out the way I want it to be.

I will keep you guys updated on my room's progress and thank you so much for reading. Stay fab loves!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for inspiring me! My room is a cluttered mess and I could definitely use your organization tips!

    Following you, hope you stop by!

    xo

    adoreandleer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you dear ,
    glad you liked it .
    already followed your blog .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much dear ,
    i am following you too .
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...