Saturday, August 25, 2012

What I Would Want to Try


I wanted to pull off the cropped top look for months now but am not able to find the things I want to have. The color palette of this look is close to what my last post was (Dressing Up My Bffs.) I was planning that we should have one day, just one day, that we'll dress up in the same color family and go out on a trip somewhere. I really wanted to have a special day dedicated to these three girls, I hope that it happens.

For my outfit, I would want to have a white lace cropped top that will be paired with a coral scallop hemmed shorts. I wanted shorts because am more comfortable wearing them and I can move freely in shorts. I also chose color blocking accessories to bring more color to the whole look. For the sandals, just a pair of simple thong sandals in white will do the trick and it's comfortable to wear also. I would want a huge bag to keep my stuff in and of course with a color that will tie in with the look. A bandeau top underneath the crop top is also added to prevent the "bra peep" scene.


For my make-up, I would want to pull off the dewy peach look. A little bronzer to contour my cheeks and a bright peachy lip. A slight cat eye will also do the trick and just a tap of light peachy shadow on the lids.

That is basically it, I hope that I'll be able to pull this off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...