Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Richelle Factor .


It's been almost 11 years now since I and Richelle met. It was in high school and I wasn't really sure how it happened but we became the best of friends since then. She transferred schools on our third year though, still we tend to see each other every now and then. She was the first person whom I told my skin allergies and all. She has been very caring, understanding and patient with me.

She was the one who helped me fix the dress that I was wearing when both of us were in a mass demonstration at school. Although the dress became too tight still I really appreciate every little thing she does. I remembered when I joined the cheer dance competition at school and no one will help fix my hair. I was so scared that anyone would see what's on my scalp so I immediately texted her and she went to our school to help me with my hair. She is the best and I will never forget those times when she was there when I needed her.


She has been strict with some things that I do, still I understand her because she cares for me. I know that she is younger, but honestly, she has been the more mature person between the two of us. I love Richelle so much, not just because of everything that she did for me but also for the fact that she is beautiful inside and out.

I know that I haven't been that showy and not treating her that well, still I want to make it up to her. I missed eating out and singing with her. She was with me when we needed to sing in front of the class, she sang One More Try by A1 with me. We were laughing after that because we weren't really that ready to perform. I want to say sorry to her when I wasn't there with her when A1 came here in the Philippines to perform, still I want to really make it up with her.

All these years, we weren't able to celebrate our anniversary together. This year, I will really see to it that we will be able to celebrate it and have loads of fun. I want to take her to SM Mall Of Asia and ride the Ferris Wheel there. I want to drink Starbucks with her and laugh 'till we drop. Just for one day, I want to be able to spend some time with my ever dearest bestfriend.

Richelle, bhesz, I know that I haven't been the best friend that you wanted me to be still I want to be always present for you. Text me if you need me, I'll call you and comfort you whenever you are down. I promise to be better, to spend more time texting, calling and chatting with you, most especially to spend quality time with you. I want to be able to stare at Mark and Ben's photos with you again. Make fun of other people and making up stories about them. Bhesz, thank you for always believing in me, for listening to me and still is strong enough to push me off the ledge whenever I am in my stupidest state. I miss us, every crazy little thing that we do. I wish to have more time with you. Let's hang out some time okay?

I love you so much bhesz, I may not be able to show it to you or say it but that's the truth. Many people may come and go but for sure that you will be staying with me, forever. Thank you for everything bhesz, let's be mad crazy again. :D

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."  A quotation that I want to share with my best friend Richelle. You are the best because you never walked out on me. Thank you so much bhesz.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...