Saturday, August 25, 2012

OOTD: Cream of The Crop + Mini Haul ( 12 May 2012 )


It has been months since I last posted an outfit of the day here in my blog. Well, it's that time again, it's an outfit of the day blog entry again. I missed posting my outfit here, this is my time to shine again and to show off.

Today is the 12th of May and my mum and I, along with my dad, went to SM. My mum and I had our nails done and had our feet pampered also, my feet needed severe scrubbing. I had my nails painted in the color Salmon by the brand Bobbie. It's a gorgeous almost tangerine color, it's good enough to eat.


With the outfit that I am wearing, my top is a cream button down sleeveless collared top from Glamour Studio ( a stall in 168 Divisoria Mall ) and I paired it with my black denim shorts that I cut out from a black skinny jeans that I had. I wore my Maja Salvador Collection Black and White polka dotted flip flops by Banana Peel ( which I am not wearing in this photo ) which tied the whole look together. For the accessories, I just put on a braided bracelet that I made and my black chain bracelet. I am also wearing my bubble necklace from Anagon Collection which gives the outfit a pop of color.

My mum and I also went to Etude House to buy gifts for my cousin because it's mother's day tomorrow. My mum bought me two items there and one from the department store when we were looking for a matte lipstick that she could use. The first item that she bought for me was these natural falsies in this neat packaging. It's natural looking but I love how the lashes flares out in the end to give a beautiful effect on the eyes. The band is wide enough to support the lashes and looks like I have eyeliner on. The second item that my mum bought me is an Essence Mask that has Vitamin E to help lighten my face and she bought two of it, I already used up the other one and I liked how it feels when I put it on. Lastly, when we went to SM Department Store, I went to the Nichido kiosk and got the Nichido liquid liner because mine has already dried up. I want to dry this one out because it has a different applicator than what I had before.

Etude House Natural False Eyelashes


Etude House Essence Mask with Vitamin E


Nichido Liquid Eyeliner in Black


I also want to greet my mum a Happy Mothers' Day and also to all the mums out there. I already gave her my gift, it's a compilation of photos that I made into a video. She liked it a lot and wants me to add up more photos so that she can post it on her Facebook account.

Well, that is pretty much it, so much for my OOTD and mini haul. Until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...