Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shoe Haul


I've been training for AT&T Uverse for almost a month now and I've already exhausted the life out of my black ballet flats that is why i asked my mum if she could buy me extra ballet flats for work. Knowing my mum, she wants something in return so I will buy her the Melissa shoes that she wants in exchange for the shoes that she bought me.

The first pair that she bought for me is a pair of shimmery off white flats by SoleMate from SM Department store. It's something that you could wear to add a pop of glam to your outfit because of it's glittery design.


The next pair is a yellow pointed ballet flat by HCT that we bought in GreenHills. I have been wanting to have a pair of yellow ballet flats and when we went to GreenHills I got so excited. It was also a good thing that the stall that we went to has buy 1 take 1 promo for their shoes and when I saw the yellow flats I grabbed it. It has layers of leather scalloped cut outs in front.


The last pair that my mum bought for me is a replica of Tory Burch's Reva Tumbled Patent Ballerina Flat in Tan. I adore the TB collection so much that when I had to choose for the other pair with the yellow flats, I immediately turned my sight to the TB flats that were displayed there. It's a pretty shade of tan that can be paired with anything.



It gives me great joy when something is added to my collection, I am slowly turning into a shoe addict, but all of my shoes are worn and are given justice. I'll collect more as soon as i have saved money for that. Horay for shoes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...