Saturday, August 25, 2012

OOTD: I Feel So Vintage Today ( 15 July 2012 )


It's a bit sunny today, thank God, it's bright and the sky is clear. It's church day again and we came late, still we went to church because we cannot miss Father Manny's homily.


This Sunday, I decided to wear my black puff sleeved top by Papaya (a gift from my mum's friend Ate Tina). I paired the top with my floral balloon skirt that we bought from a thrift store. For my shoes, I wore my off white glittery ballet flats by SoleMate that my mum bought for me.

I did a light make up for this look because I was in a hurry but still I looked dainty. This photo was taken by my brother Tony using his Samsung Galaxy S3 and he said that he was trying out a photo effect on his phone. I became an instant model for his experiment shot and I had an ootd shot which is great.

That was all about my OOTD for that Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...