Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our Second Anniversary



It was the 23rd of May in the year 2010 when I told myself that I should try falling for someone again, since then I never fell out of love. She was that special person who woke my heart from its deep sleep. She gave me a billion reasons to love. She was such a treasure. She loved me despite my immaturities and imperfections. She never fails to make me smile and giggle.

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you. I was afraid to like you. When I liked you, I was afraid to love. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to loose you."

Kheith is my 2nd lesbian relationship but it was the best relationship that I had. I had a lot of firsts in our relationship and I've done a lot of sacrifices for her also. We've been through thick and thin, I know that it sounds cliche already but it's true, and it only made our relationship stronger. I am older than her but honestly I am learning more from her than the other way around. She's been through a lot and her courage made me fall for her even more. She teaches me what is right from wrong and I appreciate every single word Kheith says. I gave up a lot and she gave up a lot, we we're really eager to impress and show how much we love each other.
"I can’t give you the stars and the sky from one day to another, but if you give me a chance i’ll deliver you each star, one by one."

The love I feel for you is way beyond the kisses, the hugs and the words that comes from you. It's you, yes YOU, you keep me grounded and head over heels for you. You complete me in every way and you keep me strong. You are my inspiration and you are the biggest gift God gave me.
Just like the song, "God gave me you to show me what's real. There's more to life than just how I feel. And all that I’m worth is right before my eyes. And all that I live for, though I didn't know why. Now I do, cos god gave me you". You give meaning to life, I love you so much beb.

Happy 2nd anniversary beb, I hope that there will be more years added to our colorful relationship. I love you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...