Saturday, August 25, 2012

My New Baby: Bibi



Lost a couple of phones in the past months but still my mum gave me a new one. It's a Blackberry Curve 9300 3G and it's in the color black. I named her BIBI ( I don't even know why I give my phone names). I'm a new BB user so I am still a bit intimidated with the phone but am getting a hang of it.

I also tried using BBM and it's so cool ( I know, I am innocent ). Thanks to my mum for understanding everything and I really promise to make sure that BIBI will be safe and I will guard her with my life.

My mum also bought me a Hello Kitty case for her and it fits very well, although it was made for a Blackberry Curve 8520, good thing they're the same size. I've already downloaded songs for it and edited wallpapers to make her look pretty. I also have Adventure Time wallpapers because the characters there are so adorable, especially my favorite princess Lumpy Space Princess.
I know that black is the most common color for a Blackberry but for me the color makes it more chic and sleek. I wanted to have a white one but the black one is so classy that I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I would want to play with the cases, I saw a lot of designs for BB and they are adorable. I also want to buy a pouch to keep BIBI safe from scratch and I saw this cool design from a girl that I bumped into when I was at 168 Shopping Mall.

Well, that is the whole post that I have for my new baby and I am planning to post more random stuff here. Stay safe y'all.




2 comments:

  1. Your mum is really sweet! I've been wanting to own one for my tweeting, facebooking :). I am an iphone user but their date plans cost very high :x

    ReplyDelete

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...