Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD : Striped Encore ( 10 November 2011 )



I was wearing the same top from church I just wore a high-waisted short to make it more outdoorsy. This shot was taking when we got home from the mall. My brother Tony took it using his phone. (sorry for the bad lighting :3)

The accessories that I used to finish the look were a Kultura Filipina bracelet , my owl necklace that I bought for a bargain (LOVE iT!) and gladiator sandals which my mum bought from me (I have no idea where she bought it :D).




Had fun today, missed having to bond with my family like this. Tiring though, but it's a great deal to have spent the whole day with your family. This is quite a long entry so I guess I'll end it here, till the next blog entry. :3



keyti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...