Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD : Vintage Lullaby



Decided to put together a vintage outfit. I did my own make up and I am impressed with how I’ve improved a lot. I have been getting a lot of nice comments about my look and I want to share it to all of you now.

This is my look and was taken when we were on our way home. We also went to my godchild’s house to visit my grandmother and other relatives.


This is the whole look with the accessories that I have on to pull it all together. I had a Victorian Vintage Ring that I bought online from Anagon Collection. I love it so much and it really added glam to my whole outfit and it was one of my first purchases from her shop and Ana never fails to impress me with her items. My top is from Camp Beverly Hills and I had it since I was in high school and am glad that it still fits me. This balloon dress is vintage and we bought it at a vintage store at Tagaytay when we were there, lucky for me it’s the only stock they have (yey me!). The wedges that I have are by Parisian Jr in size 5 at SM for a bargain. I love bargain deals, saves me a lot of money but with quality of course. I will never forget my hair extensions that I don’t get to wear that often, I bought it from Hair Extensions Gallore. I did a Taylor Swift inspired messy side bun.

And of course this is me with my new wallet that I really love. It’s pink and sparkly. My mum bought it for me as gift for my ‘hard work’ at her office on a Saturday.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...