Thursday, August 23, 2012

OOTD : Rocking Miley ( December 2011 )



It's my BSN barkada's Christmas party and we decided to play dress up in any way we want. Mine was Miley Cyrus and to achieve that look I put clip-on hair extension, a marching band jacket by Gallery, a bustier LBD that I bought online at Twins Closet and a pair of leopard print pumps by Rusty Lopez. (sorry for the "stolen shot" that I posted)

The dress was too short for my liking but it looked oh so fab on me but had an indicent accident but no worries because it wasn't intentional. I had a great time dressing up for the occasion and I owned it.

My make-up was focused on bold eyes that is why I packed on the eyeliner to really bring life to my eyes. I used my Hello Kitty Mac gel liner first and topped it off with my Ever Bilena liquid eyeliner in black. Smudged a bit of black eye shadow from the Careline eye shadow palette. I used a bronzy orange blush from Ever Bilena in Desire and a light lip color wih my Maybelline Lip Smooth Color lip balm in Cherry.

We had a wonderful time at the Music Lounge where we sang our hearts out and we loved every second of it. Having to celebrate this season with friends is awesome and being with my barkada made it more memorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...