Thursday, August 23, 2012

OOTD : A Chritmas Stripe ( December 2011 )



This was taken after our family Christmas party that my friend Roquelle took, kudos to her for that. Here I was wearing my thrift find gray and black striped dress shirt, that is super comfortable. It keeps me warm, and has pockets where I can put my lip balm or phone in. I am wearing a Maja Salvador flip flop in Bitter Sweet (black and white polka dots) by Banana Peel.


I love dressing up for any occasions, and showing off my fab thrift finds to others. I mean, you don't have to buy expensive clothes just to dress up, you can find quality items in thrift stores if you look hard enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...