Saturday, August 25, 2012

OOTD: Of Purples and Greens ( 26 June 2012 )

This is a late post for my OOTD last Sunday, 24 June 2012, because I was too busy with my application. Last Sunday, I wore my wrap around dress in purple and green and I paired it with my Charles and Kheith ballet flats in silver.


For my accessories, I just wore random earrings and my silver flower ring that I bought from a store at Market Market in Taguig. Sorry for my ugly hands, that is as normal as it gets.


I had my hair extensions on and I played with my hair as soon as we got home. I tried to duplicate ThatsHeart's messy bun but it was a fail. (hahaha!) I had fun doing it though, how I wish my hair will grow longer faster.


Good news, I have a job! Yehey ! I got hired at TeleTech Roxas as a Technical Support Representative (although I applied for a CSR position) and it's for AT&T Uverse. I love how it's still AT&T but with a different account. I am so looking forward to learn more and gain more knowledge as a TechSupport.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...