Saturday, August 25, 2012

OOTD: A Gloomy Sunday


Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers today! It's gloomy but I don't want this day to be boring and sad. This Sunday, just like what our family do every week, we went to De La Salle University Medical Center's Twin Hearts of Jesus and Mary Chapel to hear the mass. It's the 11th Sunday in ordinary time and green is still the color so we wore green today.

For my outfit, I chose my dark green puffed sleeve top by Kamiseta, with my bandage skirt and gray cover up that was made by my mum's designer. I paired my silver ballet flats by Charles & Kheith with this outfit just because I don't wear them that often (they are a bit uncomfortable). I just want it to be simple so that I could still go out to the grocery afterwards and not look over dressed.


The make-up that I wore is just simple because I was in a rush to finish. I just did my eyebrows and my signature winged eyeliner for my eyes, a peachy blush and pink lips.
I had minimal accessories also, I just had my vintage owl necklace that I bought from a shop at 168 Divisoria Mall and my silver hoop earrings from SM Accessories. I also had my hair extension by Rosey Chiq Hair Extensions braided for a chic look.

We went to SM SaveMore in Salitran to do the grocery and I asked my mum if she could buy me a new lipstick and she did. I chose this red lipstick with pink undertones by Ever Bilena and it's the Ever Bilena Longwear Lipstick in the shade Eager. I love how smooth it is on the lips and it has a little shimmer to it. I would want to compare it with my NYX Round Lipstick in Doll because it has a similar shade.





2 comments:

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...