Thursday, August 23, 2012

OOTD : Merry Suede Leopard Christmas ( 26 December 2011 )



It was Christmas morning, happy holidays to all of you. Will be starting the season with the usual red outfit. It's a festive color, as we can all say. It's everywhere --in clothes, Christmas ornaments, red carpet-- it's popular this season.

For this Christmas, I am wearing my red Ang Gara dress (which I wore years ago for New Year) and paired it with my leopard print peep toe pumps with chunky heels by Rusty Lopez. I had a black connector ring by SM Accessories which really ties up the whole outfit. I didn't have that much accessory on because just like my last post, I want my shoes to be the key item of the whole outfit.

I curled my hair for a change, inspired by Scarlet Johansson's D&G The One perfume commercial, by putting on curlers from late last night to 6:30am this morning. It came out great and I am so happy with the result. I didn't have that muck make up, I just focused on my lips using my Nyx Round Lipstick in the shade Doll.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...