Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Lesbian Love Story ( 18 January 2012 )



lesbian love story, it's normal nowadays but still questioned because of what the society says. But is it really that bad? Well honestly I am in a lesbian relationship and I don't think that there is nothing wrong with it. Men should be for women and vice-versa, what can I do? I am so attracted to the same sex. We should love whoever we want to, whether man or woman, whoever makes us happy and complete. In my case, I found it in a woman, well, a lesbian. Maria Justine Kheith is her name and for me she is the most handsome young woman I've ever seen.
Our story started on the 23rd day of May in the year 2010, that was almost 2 years ago. I never expected that I'll be able to fall in love so deeply again, but then she came and changed everything. I was madly in love with her, madly in love than any other person that I've loved before. She was different -- spunky and caring at the same time -- and that made me fall for her even more. I loved her twinkling eyes especially when she laughs, it disappears, so cute. Those supple lips that are warm and addictive and her contagious smile.

We've been through a lot of problems in our 1 year and 7 months relationship but standing tall, we still see to it that we will do everything to make it okay. There is no relationship in this planet that has no obstacles to tackle. We all must fight for our love and should do it together. Never letting go, we keep each other strong despite struggles and failures.
Approaching our 20th month, we make sure that everything is fair, equal. We've been together through thick and thin, should we be surrendering now? NO. Those bad times made us stronger and should be used as a stepping stone for a better relationship. Loving was never wrong, no matter who or what they are, we should love them unconditionally.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...