Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD LOOKBACK : Pink Blink



This dress was one of the clothes that my mum had requested from her designer. It's a bit of a party dress, I love how it is loose on the top and how tight the skirt is. It's a bit short but there is no harm in showing off some legs right. My mum also has something similar to this but with print. I paired it with my Matthews peep-toed ankle boots and my embellished headband as an accessory.

This look was the beginning of my journey through fashion and I am loving every step of the way.
"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
-- Paris Hilton




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...