Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD LOOKBACK : Floral Fun in The Sun



I wasn't really a fan of bathing suit but when I saw this two-piece swimsuit, I really begged for my mum to buy it for me. We were in Boracay when we bought it. I loved it ever since.

This photo was taken about 3 years ago when our family had a reunion at the beach. It was in a beautiful virgin beach at Calatagan, Batangas and the view was breathtaking.

I have my lovely two-piece suit, an orange cover up (my mum's) and my Havaianas Slim flip flops. My cousin Ate Jhoy took this shot and I had fun doing it. I had to take this back shot because I look so hot here. I miss my swimsuit body!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...