Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD LOOKBACK : RoRoRoKa Fun



This was my younger brother Tony's 21st birthday at Hidden Vega Resort. My friends and I were in-charge of the emcee works and also the games for the party. We were blowing up balloons when they took this photo of me. Look at the stress in my arms and hands, it's hard work.

I have my RoRoRoKa shirt on (my barkada's name) by Transfer It, plaid shorts from Bench, my skull flip flops by Banana Peel and if you look closely I have my swim suit on (only the shorts). We were coordinated on that party and we had fun doing the games, we were like professionals. I love it!

“Only great minds can afford a simple style.”
-- Stendhal quotes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...