Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD : Kang Hae Na Inspired Look


I bought this vintage lace top from a thrift shop in Tagaytay when we were there and this is the first time that I wore it. I paired it with my Natasha skinny jeans by Anne Curtis and my Matthews peep toe shoes that has 4in heels that I can barely walk in. My mum chose those shoes for me, I was supposed to buy pumps then but she insisted that I should buy these instead. I then paired it with my vintage cat necklace from SM Accessories and black bubble ring that I bought from Anagon Collection.

I took photos of every step that I did to achieve my inspired look, had a great time doing it. This is me without the lace top and I just finished doing my hair and make up. Sporting my half updo, a signature hairstyle of Kang Hae Na. And Kudos to Xteener for a wonderful hair tutorial. (sorry for my messy room :P)



And here's a shot of me all dolled up and ready to go. For the make up process, I started putting on Ponds Pinkish White Cream and layered it with my Maybelline BB Cream. I blotted Careline Oil Control Face Powder to set the BB Cream using a buffer brush. For my eyes, I used Nichido Mineral Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx and layered it with my Ever Bilena Liquid Eyeliner to make it last longer. I used Avon Twin Face Duo Blush in Hot Pink and dabbed it on the apples of my cheeks. And to finish it off I put on NYX Round Lipstick in Doll on my lips and topped it off with Maybelline Shiny.Licious Fruity Gloss in Chamallow Lolly Pink to make my lips looks plumper.



And here is the final look, with the accessories that I have on. I love my look today.


I love her feisty personality and her awesome fashion sense. Her character shows an image of a strong woman who is in control and fashionable, very fashionable indeed. This is my inspiration, Ms. Yoon Eun Hye as Kang Hae Na. I wish I had a butler too. hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...