Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD : Men's Wear, My Way



My mum, dad and I went to SM to go to the grocery and I had my facial check up. I put together this outfit because it’s comfortable. These were my mum’s purchases for me, the top was bought in three different colors for me and my brothers. I did my make up as simple as possible because it’ll be then wiped out during my facial check up. I love wearing flip flops also because my toenails can breathe and move freely.

Here is the rundown of my outfit for today.
  • Pink Top from Folded and Hung
  • High-Waisted Shorts by Shapes
  • Flip Flops by Banana Peel
For the accessories that I had on with the outfit, I bought the necklace and ring from Anagon Collection. These bracelets are either given to me or I have bought them somewhere.

And that is basically what I wore when we went to the mall. I love dressing up now and putting together simple outfits that shows my personality well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...