Saturday, August 25, 2012

OOTD: Just Another Vintage Sunday ( 10 June 2012 )



It's a warm Sunday, 6 June 2012, and it's time for us to go to mass. We've been having a very humid climate these days that is why it's hard to dress up and layer clothes. I have been loving vintage pieces lately, actually anything that is vintage is so eye catching to me.

I have this vintage top with puffed sleeves that was given by my mum's boss. It's pink and it has intricate lace design on the chest by Jopie Caballaro. I had this top for almost four (4) years now and it's the first time that I've worn it and I had a lot of compliments for it. I paired it with my high waisted skirt in black by Freeway. The shoes that I wore is my black ballet flats by Untitled, with it's hardware details, gives the whole look a rock chic feel. I had a stack of silver bangles that I borrowed from my mum which she bought from different shops.

I had my hair extensions from Rosey Chiq Hair Extensions here and I tied it on the left side of my head for a simple look. I put a flower clip on the hair tie to add glam to my hair since it's just lazily tied up.

I tried using my Nichido Liquid Eyeliner in black to make a light winged eye effect. I love the opaque black color of the liner and how smooth it glides on my lids. I had nude colors on my lids also because I don't want to be too over the top with my make-up for church. I had a pink blush on the apples of my cheeks and a pink lip with my NYX Round Lipstick in the shade Doll.

That is all about the outfit that I had today, any suggestions on what shops I can find more vintage items?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...