Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flower Power ( 13 May 2012 )


It's Mothers' Day, happy mothers' day to all of the mums. We celebrated this day by going to church to hear mass and we ate at Jollibee Tagaytay for breakfast. We went there so that my grandmother will be able to stroll and smell the fresh cool breeze in Tagaytay. It really made her day, spending it with her two daughters and their families.


For today, I wore my fuchsia top by Folded and Hung and paired it with my floral skirt that I bought from a thrift store somewhere in Tagaytay last year. I wore my pink wedges by Parisian to finish the whole look. The accessories that I wore were my made-to-order mustache necklace by Anagon Collection and my pink button earrings from SM Accessories. I just wore minimal accessories because my skirt already has a busy print. ( Look at baby Jake posing with me. Such a cutie! c: )

For my make-up, first I drew my eyebrows ( which I perfected already, thanks to the Youtube gurus that I am subscribed to. ) with a brown pencil liner that I don't know what brand it is. For my eyeliner, I used my Nichido liquid liner which is really opaque and I really love it. I put on my Etude House Natural False Eyelashes and they stayed in place for quite a long time which is awesome. They made my eyes look fabulous and they really are easy to put on. I used a pink blush on for my cheeks from my Body Collection mini make-up palette. For my lips, first is I mosturized my lips with ym Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm in Smoothing Cherry and then I put on a sheer layer of my Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and topped it off with an Avon Simply Pretty ColorBliss Lipstick in Pampering Pink.

I am so happy that I am able to dress up again and show it off here in my blog. I am having so much fun mixing and matching my clothes and also experimenting with my make-up. I am now more mature with my choices in clothes, I am getting old and I want to look womanly. I love my look and I want to learn more about fashion and make-up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...