Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Little Kitty ( 18 January 2012 )



He will be 4 months on the 26th, my cute little kitten named Bebi. He isn't really supposed to be named that, his name was Shone, but since he got used to being called Bebi, it became is permanent name instead. I found him outside our house, in the middle of the street all alone one night, but all four kittens were born in our garage, their mom just transferred them somewhere.
I took him home and took care of him. He was small and vulnerable then, look at him now, healthy and energetic. He has brought great joy to the family and he relieves our stress. He's quite possessive though, especially when one of us hold another cat, he switches to fight mode. I mean, what's not to love with this cute kitten.

We take him to the vet whenever he has sprain or if he needs to be checked and be dewormed. He is a spoiled kitty indeed. He is the smallest addition to our family. At first I was hesitant to take him in but as he grows older, he became loved, even my parents can't get enough of his charm. I love Bebi so much and we will never leave him out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...