Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Permanent Blogger



I will be permanently moving here to blogger and will transfer all of my Tumblr's content here. I am having trouble keeping two separate accounts so I decided to just stay here for good.

I haven't been blogging for quite some time now because of my hectic schedule at work, good thing it is my day off. I will be moving all of my post here on blogger so that I can check on it every now and then without going back to my other account to do the same. I am so sleepy most of the time so I can't keep up that well. Looks like I'll be permanently moving in now! Hoping to befriend all of you here. Stay fab!



keyti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...