Saturday, August 25, 2012

Black Floral Tulip Dress



I finally bought a floral corset dress from Twins Closet last week and when it arrived I was so psyched to open it up. They had a huge sale on corset tops and dresses for only P350 and I grabbed the opportunity right away. I love the purple flowers that are in the dress that is why I bought it.

I have a corset dress before from the same shop but it's a little black dress which is an essential to every girls closet. Here I chose a black dress but with purple accents, as you know I love purple, and the pastel flowers that made the dress so girly. I am into floral right now, because it brings out the girl in me. I love introducing myself to prints that are bold enough to make me stand out but subtle enough not to over power anything else that I will wear with it.

It has straps on so that the dress won't come off that easily. It has paddings to support the chest area and a zipper back. It's a simple way of showing how feminine you are but not too over the top. I would want to wear it with a black ballerina flat and a gray cardigan, just in case I get cold. I can also pair it with a black pump or a bright wedge.

I can do a lot of styling with this dress and I am looking forward to wearing it. I would want to wear it on our anniversary to surprise her. I want to look my best on our special day, to make her fall for me more. I hope she likes this on me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the link of your blog so that I can check it too.
Thank you so much for all the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...